Admission To Holy Spirit Pre-Primary School
- Admission to this School is restricted by condition of age, ability and conduct. Applicants for admission will be carefully selected.
- The age of admission to NURSERY will be 3 year plus.
- For all the admissions to kindergarten classes ORIGINAL birth certificate, a photostat copy of Birth Certificate duly attested by a Class A gazetted officer should be produced in the office.(Original birth certificate is returned to the parents after verification of the documents). At the time of admission, the students should be introduced personally by their parents/guardian who will be responsible for their studies, fees, conduct and discipline.
- The Principal/Head Mistress reserves to herself the right of admission.
- An affidavit regarding birth date is to be submitted by the parents if the ward is selected. The affidavit should state below points:
1. The date of birth certificate that we have submitted is correct and no change has been made in the date of birth to seek admission to this school.
2. We will not request the school to change the Date of Birth at any point after the child’s admission in the school.
- For more information on admission kindly contact the school office.
NURSERY FORMS for Session 2023-2024
NURSERY CLASS Registration form will be available ONLINE on School website and on below mentioned campuscare link . ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM will be available from:
1st December 2022 at 10 am till 4th December 2022 11 pm.
The link for registration form will be available at : www.ncsrcampuscare.in
Note : The link will be available at above url from 1st December 2022 at 10am.
Eligibility: The age of the child seeking admission to Nursery Class 2023-24 should be between 3 years and 4 years as on 01 June, 2023. If your child is NOT within the age limit specified, she will not be eligible for admission.
Procedure to fill the online registration form:
For more details : Read the guideline attached in Latest News/ Highlights section.